Digital Invitation Files
Where can I print my digital invitation?
- Office Supply Store (Staples, Office Max, etc)
- Print Shop (local shop or FedEx Kinkos, The UPS Store, etc)
- Online Photo Lab (Walgreens, Target, Snapfish, MPix.com, etc)
If you chose to have your file(s) printed at a shop or photo processing lab, a test print is always recommended before ordering your full quantity as their inks & quality may vary.
What format will my digital invitation be sent?
During the ordering process, you will be asked to choose from one of the following options:
- Single 5x7 image file for printing at print shop or lab (or for e-mailing to guests)
- File with 2 invitations per page (for printing on 8.5 x 11 inch cardstock, then cutting) (for most designs this is a PDF, some, however will be a JPEG)
What kind of paper do I need for printing at home?
When printing at home, we recommend selecting the 2 invitations per page format. I prefer using 100 lb or 110 lb weight, white card stock. This can be found at stores such as Staples, Office Max, Target, etc.
What supplies do I need to print at home?
When printing 2 invitations per page, you'll need a paper trimmer or scissors. Most office supply & shipping stores will let you use their trimmer in-store free of charge.
Don't forget about envelopes! You may purchase premium, heavyweight, white envelopes here or you may be able to find envelopes at your local office supply store or craft store. You will need size A7 (which measure 5 1/4 x 7 1/4" inches).